- By selling a mobile phone for Rs 20855,a dealer suffers a loss of 3% ,at what price should he sell it to gain 7%?
Rs 23,005Rs 25,050Rs 22050Rs 26,060None of theseOption A
New SP=21500*107/100=Rs 23005
- Cost Price of 80 pens is equal to the selling price of 65 pens.What is the gain or loss percent?
24%23%25%27%None of theseOption B
- By selling 16 mangoes,a vendor loses the selling price of 4 mangoes due to rain.Find his loss percentage?
22%20%24%25%None of theseOption B
- Akash walks with a speed of 6 km/hr and after 5 hr of his start,Banya starts running towards Akash at a speed of 8 km/hr.At what distance from start will Banya catch Akash?
- Excuding stoppages the speed of car is 60 km/hr and including stoppages its average speed becomes 48 km/hr.For much time the car stops?
12 minutes10 minutes5 minutes14 minutesNone of theseOption A
Due to stoppages car covers 12 km less.To cover 12 km with 60 km/hr speed,it will take 12 minutes.
- L’s age is 5 years more than twice G’s age.V’s age is 13 years less than 10 times G’s age.If V is 3 times as old as L,how old is L?
15 years19 years16 years18 yearsNoone of theseOption B
- 8 years ago,G was half as old as S.S is now 20 years older than G.How old will G be in 10 years?
35 years30 years38 years40 yearsNone of theseOption C
- Simple Intrest for the sum of Rs 1230 for 2 year is Rs 10 more than the SI for Rs 1130 for the same duartion.Find the ROI?
5%4%7%6%None of theseOption A
(1230*2*R)/100 – (1130*2*R))/100
- A borrowed Rs 800 at 6% p.a and D borrowed Rs 600 at 10% p.a.After how much time ,will they both have equeal debts?
40/2 year50/4 year50/3 yearCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- A sum becomes 3 times in 5 year at a certain rate of intrest.Find the time in which the same amt will be 8 times at same roi?
35/230/832/7Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A