- Who has been given a three-year extension as the Chairperson of the National Commission for Women (NCW)? Sakshi GuptaPreeti VermaRekha SharmaMeenu GulatiRakhi SharmaOption C
Rekha Sharma was given a three-year extension as the Chairperson of the National Commission for Women (NCW), according to an official order.
- Who was appointed as new MD of Kotak Life Insurance Company Limited? Swapnesh SinghG MurlidharSuresh AgarwalMahesh BalasubramaniamSunil ShrivastavaOption D
Kotak Mahindra Group (Kotak) announced two key appointments for their Insurance businesses. Effective 1st May 2021, Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited (Kotak Life) will be headed by Mahesh Balasubramanian as Managing Director (MD) while Kotak General Insurance Company Limited (Kotak GI) will be led by Suresh Agarwal as MD & CEO.
- In which state Raja Parba festival was celebrated? UttarakhandMaharashtraTamil NaduKeralaOdishaOption E
Raja Parba festival celebrated in Odisha. It is a 3-days unique festival in which the onset of monsoon and the earth’s womanhood is celebrated by the state.
- When there is a financial loss to bank arising from legal suits filed against the bank or by a bank for applying a law wrongly, it is called _____? Systematic riskLegal RiskEquity riskMarket riskNone of theseOption B
- Where will the first Bio-Bank of the world in Ayurveda be established? PuneNew DelhiMumbaiHyderabadChennaiOption B
Ayush Minister Sarbananda Sonowal has assured all help for establishing the first Bio-Bank of the world in Ayurveda at All India Institute of Ayurveda in New Delhi.
- Vansda National Park is situated in which of these states? GujaratAssamKarnatakaOdishaMadhya PradeshOption A
Also known as Bansda National Park.
- Which organisation has launched SHWAS and AROG schemes for COVID preparedness? NABARDSIDBINASSCOMIRDATRAIOption B
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), has launched SHWAS (SIDBI assistance to Healthcare sector in War Against Second wave of COVID19) and AROG (SIDBI Assistance to MSMEs for Recovery & Organic Growth during COVID-19 pandemic), two new quick credit delivery schemes.
- India has made target towards achieving goal of malaria elimination by which year? 20302032202820262035Option A
Malaria No More, a non-governmental organisation, in collaboration with the India Meteorological Department (IMD) and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is creating an India Interagency Expert Committee on Malaria and Climate (IEC) to explore and advance climate-based solutions for accelerating malaria elimination in India.
- What is the theme for World Biofuel Day 2021? Biofuels: the future of energyThe promotion of biofuels for a better tomorrowBiofuels for Sustainability and Rural IncomeBiofuels towards Atmanirbhar BharatThe promotion of biofuels for a better environmentOption E
August 10 marks World Biofuel Day, which is observed annually. The theme for World Biofuel Day 2021 is based on “the promotion of biofuels for a better environment.
- Gemini ,a cryptocurrency firm partnered with which company to Launch New Crypto Rewards Credit Card? MasterCardVisaAmazonRupayPaytmOption A
Gemini, a cryptocurrency platform, announced details of its first-of-a-kind cryptocurrency rewards credit card, including a partnership with Mastercard and WebBank, a leader in digital lending and the bank issuing the credit card.
- What is the metric that measures a company’s ability to meet its financial obligations known as? Market RatioDebt RatioCoverage RatioAsset Coverage RatioLiquidity RatioOption C
The coverage ratio is a measure of a company’s ability to meet its financial obligations. In broad terms, the higher the coverage ratio, the better the ability of the enterprise to fulfill its obligations to its lenders.
- In June 2021, 31st formal meeting of heads of government of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) was held in which place? MoroccoDenmarkFinlandBelgiumDubaiOption D
31st formal meeting of heads of government of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) and also being dubbed as Brussels summit of NATO was held in Brussels, Belgium.
- Girna Dam is located in which of these state? UttrakhandGujaratHaryanaHimachal PradeshMaharashtraOption E
Girna Dam, is an earthfill dam on Girna river near Malegaon, Nashik district in state of Maharashtra in India.
- Which of the following collaborated with UNICEF India to launch a one-year joint initiative to end violence against children with a special focus on online safety? YahooMicrosoftOption B
UNICEF India and Facebook launched a one-year joint initiative to end violence against children with a special focus on online safety.
- In May 2021, Alstom has successfully manufactured and delivered the 100th electric locomotive to the Indian Railways.The company is based in which country? ChinaUKRussiaUSAFranceOption E
Alstom has successfully manufactured and delivered the 100th electric locomotive to the Indian Railways, the French multinational rolling stock manufacturer said.