- _______ is the operating system that reads and reacts in terms of actual time? Real time systemBatch systemTime sharing systemQuick response systemNone of theseOption A
A real-time operating system (RTOS) is an operating system (OS) intended to serve real-time applications which process data as it comes in, typically without buffering delays. Processing time requirements (including any OS delay) are measured in tenths of seconds or shorter increments of time.
- Which punctuator is used to terminate a C++ statement? ;:.,“Option A
- In DHCP, C stands for? CentralisedCenteredCommonCutConfigurationOption E
DHCP stands for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol.
- The slogan “Write once, run anywhere” is related to which of the following programming languages? COBOLXMLC++HTMLJavaOption E
Write once, run anywhere (WORA) slogan was given by Sun Microsystems to illustrate the cross-platform benefits of the Java language. The idea was that Java Programme could be developed on any device, then compiled into a standard bytecode and then could be run on any device which is equipped with Java virtual machine (JVM).
- A(n) ____________ system is a small, wireless handheld computer that scans an item’s tag and pulls up the current price (and any special offers) as you shop? PSSPOSInventoryData miningNone of theseOption A
The PSS are gaining popularity day by day as they are the Personal Shopping System for the customers.
- What is full form CMOS? Content metal–oxide–semiconductorComplementary metal–oxygen–semiconductorComplementary metal–oxide–semiconductorComplementary metal–oscilator–semiconductorContent metal–oscilator–semiconductorOption C
Complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor (CMOS)
- A _____________ is a typography setting that defines the horizontal distance between each character in a font. Font distancingFont richnessFont varietyFont trackingNone of theseOption D
Font tracking is a typography setting that defines the horizontal distance between each character. Most typefaces (besides cursive ones) have a natural padding on the sides of each character. The tracking setting adjusts this padding to be smaller or larger.
- In OSI Architecture, the routing is performed by____? Network layerTransport layerBusesPhysical layerData link layerOption A
OSI model is a seven-layer model of computer networking in which the third layer is the network layer which is responsible for packet transfers and routing among the various routers.
- Which of the following statements is not true about cache memory? It is directly associated with the microprocessorCache memory can be accessed much faster by a microprocessor in comparison to a RAMCache memory is a form of Read only Memory (ROM)Cache memory is sometimes called CPU memoryAll of theseOption C
Cache memory is a form of Random Access Memory (RAM) that is directly associated with the microprocessor.
- Which of the following memory is closely related to processor? Disk MemoryTape MemorySecondary MemoryMain MemoryNone of theseOption D
Main memory refers to physical memory that is internal to the computer. Other terms used to mean main memory include RAM and primary storage. The computer can manipulate only data that is in main memory.