- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Hirakud Dam is built across which river?
- What is the capital city of Somalia?
- UCO Bank is based in which city?
- When is World TB Day observed?
A) 18 April
B) 24 March
C) 14 April
D) 13 June
- What is the currency of Maldives?
- Where is Dhebar Lake located?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Pinarayi Vijayan is the current chief minister of which of the following Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Where is Jolly Grant Airport located?
A) Bhubaneswar, Odisha
B) Hyderabad, Telangana
C) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
D) Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Which of the following ministry have Narendra Singh Tomar?
A) Ministry of law and Justice
B) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
C) Ministry of Minority Affairs
D)Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Surat in Gujarat is located of the banks of which river?
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...