- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Hirakud Dam is built across which river?
- What is the capital city of Somalia?
- UCO Bank is based in which city?
- When is World TB Day observed?
A) 18 April
B) 24 March
C) 14 April
D) 13 June
- What is the currency of Maldives?
- Where is Dhebar Lake located?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Pinarayi Vijayan is the current chief minister of which of the following Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Where is Jolly Grant Airport located?
A) Bhubaneswar, Odisha
B) Hyderabad, Telangana
C) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
D) Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Which of the following ministry have Narendra Singh Tomar?
A) Ministry of law and Justice
B) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
C) Ministry of Minority Affairs
D)Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Surat in Gujarat is located of the banks of which river?
Current Affairs Quiz: April 11, 2021Current Affairs 11 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 201Pratik ranks 7th from the top and 28th from...
Weekly CA Quiz: April 2021 1st weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 65 questions from...