Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, RBI, NIACL, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- What is the currency of Bulgaria?
- Who is current Union Minister of State for Home Affairs of India?
A) Rajnath singh
B) Harsimrat Kaur
C) Uma Bharti
D) Kiren Rijiju
E) Anant Geete
- According to 2011 or 15th census of India, India’s rank is 2nd in the world population, that is what percentage of total population of the world?
- Kolkata is the capital city of west Bengal and it’s situated on which of the following river?
- Caracas is the capital city of which of the following country?
- Gair is the famous folk dance of which of the following Indian state?
- Khirganga National park is located in which of the following Indian State/UT?
D) Himachal Pradesh
E) New Delhi
- Tagline of Bank of Baroda is ____?
A) A Tradition of trust
B) Prosperity for all
C) A name you can bank upon
D) India’s International Bank
E) One family one bank
- World Food Day is observed on which of the following date?
A) 1 october
B) 9 september
C) 18 april
D) 16 october
E) 24 september
- The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans to countries of the world for capital programs. Who is the Director General of World bank?
A) Christine Lagarde
B) Jim Yong kim
C) Kristalina Georgieva
D) Shaolin Yang
E) Joaquim Levy
- Talcher super Thermal Power Plant is situated in which of the following State?
C) Tamil nadu
- Line of control border line divides which of the following two countries?
A) India and China
B) China and Nepal
C) India and Pakistan
D) India and Sri Lanka
E) India and Nepal
- Hq of Bandhan Bank is situated in___?
B) New Delhi
- The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India is the regulator of the telecommunications sector in India. TRAI was founded in___?
- Which of the following country is not the member country of ASEAN?