- Laser printers uses ____ ?
A) Ink Cartridges
C) Heat Ink
D) Sublime Ink
- The breaking up of a file into many separate locations in memory or on a disk is known as ____?
- In computer terminology what does “D” stands for in BSoD?
- Which of the following could be a reason if the computer system is showing faulty Date and Time?
A) Poor RAM
B) Poor Hard Disk
C) Poor CMOS Battery
D) Poor Graphics Card
- The sub division of hard disk surface that is defined and used as a separate drive is known as ____ ?
- SCSI stands for?
A) System Certified Small Interface
B) Small Control System Interface
C) Small Computer System Interface
D) Smart Control System Interface
- _____ is a central computer dedicated to sending and receiving data from other computers on a network.
- Virtual Memory in computer is a part of ____ ?
D) Hard Disk
- Oracle is a/an _____ software
- Which of the following keys on standard QWERTY keyboard takes a screenshot of the content of computer monitor.
A) Print Screen
B) Print Scroll
C) Print Status
D) Print School
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
One Thought to “Computer Basics Set 19”
thanku mam 🙂