- A _____ topology is how the devices appear connected to the user.
- Which of the following refers to a reference to any website on World Wide Web?
B) Resource Locator
D) MAC Address
- The introductory page of a website is known as ____ ?
A) Blog page
B) Contact Us Page
C) Home Page
D) Initial Page
- DBMS refers to ____ ?
A) Protocol to access website
B) Set of interrelated data used for some meaningful purpose
C) OOPs concept
D) A type of graphics software
- In a computer system each entity is defined by _____ ?
- API stands for ____ ?
A) Animated Picture Imagery
B) Application Project Interdevelopment
C) Application Program Interface
D) Auxiliary Peripheral Imagery
- Access time in case of computer refers to ?
A) Time taken by a website to load correctly
B) Time taken by Power supply to reach the individual peripheral device
C) Time taken by a printer to print a single page
D) Time taken by an instruction to get delivered from disk to memory
- ______ is a register in a computer processor that contains the address of the instruction being executed at the current time.
B) Program Counter
C) Cache Memory
D) Virtual Memory
- An Octa core CPU has ____ number of processing core in a single chip.
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...