- Which of the following is not a display technology used in computer monitors?
- Which server technology is used by IRCTC?
A) Knife Servers
B) Blade servers
C) Scissor servers
D) Techno servers
- Two computers can be connected directly for the purpose of file sharing using ____?
A) Both i) and iii)
B) Both ii) and iii)
C) Both i) and ii)
- The distortion caused in signals over network channel is termed as?
- The point of inter connections in a network is known as ____ ?
- When a computer is booted, BIOS retrieves its information from ____?
B) CMOS chip
C) Hard Disk
- Find the odd one out
- The keys on keyboard F1-F12 are known as ___?
A) Special keys
B) Function keys
C) Toggle keys
D) Modifier keys
- “Justify” in MS Word is related to?
A) Paragraph Alignment
B) Page Indent
C) Page Orientation
D) Paragraph length
- Unauthorized copying and distribution of copyright material in computer world is known as ___?
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 152Read the given information and answer the questions: Seven...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 783Who announced a new book titled “The 12 Commandments...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 305Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...