Current Affairs 13 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 12, 2021
- When is International Epilepsy Day 2021 observed?
A) February 7
B) February 5
C) February 8
D) February 3
- Which country made history as its first-ever interplanetary Hope Probe mission successfully entered orbit around Mars?
A) United Arab Emirates
- Which airport bagged ‘Voice of the Customer’ global recognition from the Airports Council International World?
A) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
C) Bangalore International Airport Limited
D) Chennai International Airport
- Which team won the 13th CEC Cup Ice Hockey Championship?
A) Shakar Chiktan
B) Wakha Mulbekh
C) Drass Red
D) Club Chiktan
- What is the theme of World Sustainable Development Summit 2021?
A) Redefining our common future: Safe and secure environment for all
B) Towards 2030 Goals: Making the Decade Count
C) Attaining the 2030 Agenda: Delivering on our Promise
D) Partnerships for a Resilient Planet
- Which of the following organized Indian Army National Seminar-cum-Webinar, named as Divya-Drishti 202?
A) National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research
B) Centre for Social and Economic Progress
C) Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses
D) Centre for Land Warfare Studies
- Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh virtually inaugurated more than 57,000 water structures constructed in which state/UT under ‘Jalabhishekam’ campaign?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) New Delhi
- The government launched a new Central Sector Scheme titled ‘Formation and Promotion of 10,000 Farmer Produce Organizations (FPOs)’ with a budgetary provision of how much amount?
A) Rs 6,092 crore
B) Rs 6,865 crore
C) Rs 6,286 crore
D) Rs 6,340 crore
- Goa has become the which state in the country to successfully undertake Urban Local Bodies reforms stipulated by the Department of Expenditure?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, CCEA gave its nod to a proposal of the Department of Fertilizers for Grant-in-aid of how much amount to Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizers Corporation Limited (BVFCL), Namrup in Assam?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 400 crore
C) Rs 300 crore
D) Rs 200 crore
- In February 2021, Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari launched India’s first-ever which of the following?
A) CNG Tractor
B) Driverless Train
C) Helicopter summit
D) Biojet fuel bus
- On 10th February 2021, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) purchased government securities worth how much amount through open market operations (OMOs)?
A) Rs 15,000 crore
B) Rs 25,000 crore
C) Rs 10,000 crore
D) Rs 20,000 crore
- New Development Bank (NDB) committed how much amount into the NIIF Fund of Funds (FoF)?
A) $150 million
B) $100 million
C) $50 million
D) $80 million
- According to India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) estimates, India’s gross domestic product (GDP) will bounce back to what per cent growth in FY22?
- Which state government in February 2021 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Flipkart to promote wooden toys, local artifacts and handicrafts?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Himachal Pradesh
- The country’s foreign exchange reserves rose by 4.85 billion US Dollars to touch a record high of hoe much amount in the week ended January 29?
A) $527.19 billion
B) $488.34 billion
C) $437.29 billion
D) $590.18 billion
- Which company tied up with Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) establish first-of-its-kind digital transformation lab?
A) General Electric
D) Daimler AG
- Indian pharma market is expected to hit how much by 2030 as said by Chemical and Fertiliser Minister D V Sadananda Gowda at the 6th edition of ‘Indian Pharma & India Medical Device’ 2021?
A) $130 billion
B) $150 billion
C) $110 billion
D) $120 billion
- Wipro 3D has tied up with which of the following to manufacture metal 3D printed aircraft engine component?
A) BEML Limited
B) Bharat Dynamics
C) Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
D) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Siemens located?
A) Canberra, Australia
B) Munich, Germany
C) Bern, Switzerland
D) Vienna, Austria
- Where is Central Manufacturing Technology Institute located?