Current Affairs 7 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 6, 2018
- India’s first National Park for differently abled people has been inaugurated in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Which among the following has become the first Indian state to launch high-risk pregnancy portal?
D) Tamil Nadu
- What is the theme of the 26th New Delhi World Book Fair being organised at Pragati Maidan?
A) Towards 100 years of Indian Cinema
B) Environment and Climate Change
C) Suryodaya: Emerging voices from North East India
D) Indigenous Voices: Mapping India’s Folk & Tribal Literature
- Name the bank which has partnered with the fintech startup Nearby Technologies to provide Aadhaar- enabled cardless and pinless ATM service, PayNEARBY to customers
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IndusInd bank
D) Yes Bank
- The Economic Research Department of State Bank of India (SBI) has estimated India’s GDP to grow at _____ percent in FY18 compared to 7.1 percent in FY17
- Paytm Payments Bank has collaborated with which bank to provide fixed deposit facility to its customers once their deposit exceeds Rs 1 lakh
A) Induslnd Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) Axis Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Based on the latest State Bank of India (SBI) Ecowrap report, the GVA estimate for current fiscal is estimated to trend higher at _____ percent from the projected 6.1 per cent
- A web portals named “TrackChild” has been launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development to track the missing and found children. Which among the given has been integrated as citizen corner on Track Child?
B) e-Lost & Found
D) Gumshuda Vibhag
- According to the latest statistics of the government, what percent of growth rate has been registered by the banking sector in December 2017 post Centre’s PSB recapitalisation plan?
A) 11.7 Percent
B) 10.7 Percent
C) 9.7 Percent
D) 12.7 Percent
- Who has recently been appointed to the post of Economic Relations Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs?
A) A.M. Gondane
B) Vikas Swarup
C) T S Tirumurti
D) Vijay Keshav Gokhale