- How many words can be made out of the letters of the word HEADING such that all vowels occur together?
- 2 persons same at same time from point A and reach point B at 6 PM and 9 PM respectively. The average speed of one is 25 km/hr and that of another is 15 km/hr respectively. What should be there average speed (approximate) such that both reach at 8 PM?
A) 15 km/hr
B) 20 km/hr
C) 17 km/hr
D) 16 km/hr
E) 18 km/hr
- Rekha’s age is 4 years less than that of Sheetal who age is 8 years less than Ravina. If seven years hence, the ratio of ages of Ravina to Rekha will be 13 : 7, then find the present age of Sheetal.
A) 11 years
B) 10 years
C) 15 years
D) 18 years
E) 13 years
- A bag contains 7 red balls and 5 white balls. 2 balls are drawn at random. What is the probability that both balls are red in color?
E) None of these
- The incomes of 2 persons A and B is in the ratio 2 : 3. Their expenditures are in the ratio 1 : 2 respectively. If both save Rs 13,000, then what is B’s income?
A) Rs 39000
B) Rs 26000
C) Rs 29000
D) Rs 32000
E) Rs 48000
- A man buys 30 articles at the marked price of 24 articles. If he sells the articles by giving 2% discount, what will be the overall profit% made?
- 25 men can complete a work in 40 days. They start the work, but because of some reason only one-third work could be completed after 24 days. How many extra men should join them in order to complete the work in 36 days?
- If an item is sold at 3/5th of its actual selling price, the profit made is 20%. Now if the same item is sold at 25% less than the actual selling price, what will be the profit%/loss%?
- A solution contains ingredients P, Q, and R in the ratio 2 : 3 : 1 and another solution contains them in the ratio 1 : 3 : 4 respectively. If both solutions are mixed in the ratio 5 : 6. What is the percentage (approximate) of C in the final solution?
- The total population of a town is 1,20,000. It has 70% males and rest females. If 85% of males and 50% of females are literate, then what is the total number of illiterates in the town?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...