Directions(1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
Eight students i.e. Anvesha, Bani, Ceon, Damini, Manisha, Niharika, Omni, and Parul are seating in a row and all are facing towards North direction (but not necessarily in the same order). They like different words i.e. IS , AT , THE , FROM , SOME , AND , EVERY and ALWAYS (but not necessarily in the same order).Parul sits second to the right of Niharika, who likes EVERY, who sits third to the right of Manisha. Anvesha is not an immediate neighbour of Niharika and Parul both. The one who likes AT sits at one of the extreme ends of the row. Ceon sits second to the right of Bani. Only one person who likes SOME sits between Bani and Manisha. Bani is not an immediate neighbour of both Manisha and P,arul who doesn’t like ALWAYS. Omni sits fifth to the left of Damini. Anvesha likes IS and doesn’t sit second to the left of Niharika. The one who likes FROM sits to the left of Bani, who doesn’t like ALWAYS and THE. Omni doesn’t sit to the left of Anvesha.
- How many persons sit to the right of the one who likes EVERY?
- Who among the following sits immediate left of Bani?
DaminiManishaThe one who likes EVERYCannot be determinedThe one who likes SOMEOption E
- Who among the following sits exactly between Ceon and the one who likes AND?
ParulNiharikaThe one who likes EVERYBoth b and cNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following sits at extreme end of the row?
AnveshaManishaBaniNiharikaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits immediate left of Manisha?
OmniThe one who likes ATCeonThe one who likes ISCannot be determinedOption D
- Who among the following faces Kamna?
PriyaRanjanaUnnatiTaruCannot be determinedOption B
- Who sits third to the right of Queen?
RanjanaTaruPriyaShivaniNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following faces the one who sits to the immediate left of Jojo?
TaruRanjanaShivaniPriyaNone of theseOption D
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way so form a group which of the following does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following faces the one who sits to the immediate left of the one who sits second right of Manisha?
TaruUnnatiNiksCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
Directions(6-10): Study the information given below and answer the given questions:
Twelve teachers Jojo, Kamna, Lavya, Manisha, Niks, Omni, Priya, Queen, Ranjana, Shivani, Taru, Unnati are sitting in two parallel rows. Jojo, Kamna, Lavya, Manisha, Niks, Omni are sitting in row-1 facing south direction and Priya, Queen, Ranjana, Shivani, Taru, Unnati are sitting in row-2 facing north direction in such a way that each person sitting in row-1 faces the person sitting in row-2. Only one person sits between Unnati and Queen who is sitting at the extreme left end of the row. Kamna, who is sitting at the extreme left end sits second to the left of Jojo. Lavya faces the one who is an immediate neighbour of Unnati. Priya faces Manisha. Niks, who is sitting at the extreme right end sits third to the right of the one who faces Taru. Shivani, who is immediate neighbor of Unnati does not face Manisha. Ranjana faces the one who sits second to the left Jojo.