Below is the SBI PO 2017 Interview Experience.
Well i had my interview on 4th 8:00 am batch. It was at SBI LHO. Verification process started well on time. And by 9:15 all the 11 candidates were done with that. When the GD started i was too nervous.
But after we got the topic “should India adopt for cashless economy” i was way too happy.
It was a healthy group discussion. And we gave chance to everybody to put forward their views. Then second round was to arrange things priority wise and discuss with a conclusion at the end. In both the GD i participated well. Overall it was a very good experience. after the 20-20 mins of GD we had our PI. I was no. 2 .
Interview of the guy before me lasted for around 10 mins. And after he came out i was so nervous. As i entered the room i saw six members sitting on the sofa with a chair in the middle. I wished them and they asked me to sit. I wished the mam separately.
Following were the questions asked:
• What attracted you towards banking after you did engineering and MBA?
• Tell me about yourself in two minutes.
• What are your hobbies?
• Difference between marketing and selling? ( i am MBA in HR & marketing)
• IT sector is facing human resource problem, as an hr manager what will you do to solve this?
• Major reforms in banking in the last one year?
• Personal experience and view on GST implementation as a normal citizen?
• Ok with transfer to rural area banks?
• Have you read todays newspaper? (I said no bcoz i didnt get time)
• Women and child development minister?
• If not selected this time then?
( i answered this question and they laughed because he asked me three times and each time i said i’l try again and then answered that i’l take up another job and prepare for banking side by side)
I was happy with my performance.
Waiting for the results… Fingers crossed..