Directions (1-5): There are eight professionals Aston, Baston, Caston, Daston, Easton, Faston, Gaston and Haston living on an eight-floor building (Ground floor is numbered 1 and topmost floor is number 8) but not necessary in the same order. Daston lives on an even number floor. There are two persons live between Daston and Aaston. There is one person living between Caston and Aaston who lives just below Easton. Easton does not live below Caston. Gaston lives above Haston and there is only one person lives between them. Baston lives on the floor below Faston. The total number of persons living between Faston and Caston is same as the total number of persons living between Easton and Aaston.
- On which of the following floor Faston lives?
3rd4th1st6thNone of theseOption D
- How many persons live between Daston and Caston?
- If all the professionals are arranged alphabetically from top to bottom then how many persons remain (live) on same floor after the operation?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their arrangement find the one which does not belong to that group?
- If Caston is related to Aaston in the same way Daston is related to Faston, then following the same pattern, Haston is related to?
BastonFastonAastonCastonNone of theseOption E
- What is the code for ‘and’ in the given code language?
atizapakCannot be determinedOption C
- What is the code for ‘bad’ in the given code language?
Either om or atizomatNone of theseOption A
- What may be the possible code for ‘party owl monkey’ in the given code language?
ix ak izEither a or cen ik izCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What may be the possible code for ‘monkey bash’ in the given code language?
iz akiz ikal izCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the code for ‘ban’ in the given code language?
atizomakNone of theseOption D
Directions (6-10): In a certain code language
‘ban snake cow bash’ is written as ‘ak al oh ag’,
‘bane and bad ban’ is written as ‘om at ap ak’,
‘bash monkey owl party’ is written as ‘iz al en ik’ and
‘bane monkey bad ban’ is written as ‘iz om ak at’.