State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct examination for its recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2018) for a total of 2000 vacancies.
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
- Among Priya, Queen, Rashi, Sakshi and Tanvi each having a different height, Queen is taller than Sakshi. Tanvi is shorter than Priya. Rashi is taller than Queen but shorter than Tanvi. Who among them is the longest?
QueenTanviPriyaSakshiCannot be determinedOption C
- Sakshi correctly remembers that his father’s birthday is before 17th but after 12th June whereas his sister correctly remembers that their father’s birthday is after 14th but before 18th June. On which day in June was their father’s birthday definitely?
15th16th15th or 16th17thCannot be determinedOption C
- Who among the following sits fourth to right of Laxman?
NiteshDarylAvniEither Nitesh or AvniNone of theseOption B
- Who is sitting third to the left of Avni?
- Who among following sits immediate left of Banya?
OjasveeManiNone of theseNiteshCannot be determinedOption D
- Who is second right to Caryl?
ManiLaxmanAvniNone of theseCannot be determinedOption A
- How many students are sitting between Daryl and Ojasvee, when counting in clockwise direction from Ojasvee?
2134More than 4Option B
a)All G is L.
b)No L is I.
c)Some I is R.
a)No I is G.
b)No G is I.
c)Some L is not R.
d)Some R is not L.Only a and b followsOnly c followsNone followsOnly a,b and d followsNone of theseOption D
a)Some W are C.
b)All C are S.
c)All S are B.
a)Some W are S.
b)Some S are W.
c)All C are B.
d)Some B are W.Only a and b followsOnly c followsOnly c and d followsAll followsNone of theseOption D
a)Some camels are tigers.
b)No tigers are bear.
c)All bear are vulture.
a)Some camels are not bear.
b)Some vulture are not tigers.
c)Some bear are not tigers.
d)Some tiger are not camels.Only a and b followsOnly c followsOnly c and d followsAll followsOnly a ,b and c followsOption E
Eight students-Laxman, Mani, Nitesh, Ojasvee, Avni, Banya, Caryl and Daryl are sitting in a circle at equal distances. Three of them are facing toward the centre and other five are facing opposite to the centre of the circle. Two students are sitting between Daryl and Avni and two are sitting between Banya and Avni. Nitesh is sitting to the second left of Caryl, who is facing the centre of the circle. Mani is facing the centre of the circle. Mani is sitting to the third right of Banya. Ojasvee is not near to Daryl. Nitesh is sitting third to the left of Ojasvee, who is second right of Laxman, who is facing opposite to the centre of the circle. Avni is not opposite to Banya and Nitesh. Immediate neighbor of Banya faces opposite direction (Opposite direction means if one of the neighbor of Banya faces towards the center then other neighbor of Banya faces opposite to center and vice-versa).
In each question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all conclusions and then decide which of given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.