- Study the following and answer the questions:
In a college,150 candidates of class 10th are enrolled.The ratio of males and females is 7:8.There are 3 groups such as Physics , Commerce and Maths.In Physics,there are 50% females of their total number,and the males are 40% of their total number.In Commerce,females are 30% of their total number and males are 30% of their total number .In Maths ,females are 20% of their total number and males are 30% of their total number.7 males and 9 females are in Commerce and Physics both.6 males and 7 females are in Commerce and Maths both.5 males and 8 females are in Physics and Maths both.2 males and 3 females are enrolled in all 3 group.
Find the ratio of males and females only in Physics?9:1313:98:117:11None of theseOption A
- What percentage of females are enrolled in all 3 groups?
23.03.54None of theseOption A
- What is the number of females enrolled in Commerce only?
11132025None of theseOption A
- The number of males in Physics is how much percentage more than the number of femlaes in Commerce?
15.55%16.67%14.66%33.99%None of theseOption B
- Find the average number of males in all three groups?
27.5025.0024.2523.33None of theseOption D
- The average salary of 90 employees in a company is Rs 14,500 per month.If the number of officers is twice the number of clerks,then find the average salary of clerks?
Rs 11500Rs 10500Rs 7500Rs 15500Cannot be determinedOption E
Total salary-60*salary of officer+30*salary of clerk
So,x and y is not given.So we cannot determined the value.
- If the average marks of 1/5th of class is 70% and 2/5th class is 45% and the average mark of remaining class is 60%,then average percentage of whole class will be which of the following?
58%56%66%64%None of theseOption B
Average=100*[x/5*70/100 + 2x/5 *45/100 +2x/5 * 60/100]/x
- There are five times the number of 2 wheelers as there are 3 wheelers.The number of 4 wheelers are equal to the number of two wheelers .Find the average number of wheel per vehcile?
3214None of theseOption A
No of 3 wheeler=x;Number of wheels=3x
Number of 2 wheeler=5x;Number of wheels=10x
Number of 4 wheeler=5x;Number of hweels=20x
- A box contains 5 ruby,4 beige and 3 grey balls.If 3 balls are picked up at random,what is the probability that either all are grey or all are ruby?
1/201/102/153/25None of theseOption A
- A carton contains 5 ruby , 4 beige and 3 grey bulbs.If 2 bulbs are picked up at random,what is the probability that both are ruby?
7/306/335/334/31None of theseOption C