- Sachin started walking from point A towards South direction. After walking 6 m he took a right turn and walked 2m. He then took a left turn and walked 6m. He again took a right turn and walked 3m meters and stopped at point B. Now how far and in which direction was he from starting point?
13 m South West10 m East5 m South15 m North WestCannot be determinedOption A
- D is towards East to F. B is towards North of D. H is towards South of B. Towards which direction is H from F?
SouthNorthNorth EastData inadequateNone of theseOption D
- Shivani starts from point Y, walks 2 km towards North, then takes a left turn and walks for 5 km. She then takes a left turn and walks for 8 km before taking a left turn again and walks for further 5 km then finally takes a left turn and walks 1 km to reach point X. How far and towards which direction should Shivani walk to reach at point Y again?
3 km towards South5 km towards North4 km towards EastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following gets 40% marks?
EraniFameAasthaEither Aashtha or FameNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following gets highest marks?
AasthaBaniCamelCannot be determinedFameOption E
- Who scored the second lowest marks?
CamelAasthaBaniEither Camel or AasthaEither Aastha or BaniOption D
- How many persons get less payment than Deeksha?
1423None of theseOption B
- What is the payment of Bani?
34000120001000024000Cannot be determinedOption A
- Who among the following gets 12000 payment?
- Village Dasrat is 13 km towards the North-east of village Angul. A trainstarts from village Angul, travels 10 km towards north and takes a right turn. After taking the right turn, it travels 5 km and reaches village Buraniya. From village Buraniya the train takes a right turn again, travels 21 km and reaches village Quidec. Village Buraniya is in southwest direction of village Dasrat.What is the direction of village Quidec with respect to village Dasrat?
Towards EastTowards SouthTowards South eastTowards South WestNone of theseOption D
Directions (4-6): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Amongst six candidates i.e. Aaastha, Bani, Camel, Deeksha, Erani, and Fame, each gets different aggregate of marks in the IBPS examination. Bani scores more than Camel and Aaastha. Deeksha gets 60% marks. Erani gets half marks than Fame gets. Deeksha gets more than Bani. The one who gets highest marks gets 80% marks. Camel and Aaastha gets atleast 42% marks.
Directions (7-9): Study the following information and answer the questions given below:
Each of the six candidates Aastha, Bani, Camel, Deeksha, Fame, and Erani get different payment. The one who gets highest payment, gets 34000. Erani gets 15000. Aastha gets more than only two candidates. Fame gets less than Deeksha. Camel’s payment is the difference of Bani’s and Deksha’s payment. Erani gets more than Aastha but less than Deeksha. Deeksha’s payment is double than Fame’s payment. Fame doesn’t get 17000. The one who gets 2nd highest payment, gets 24000.