Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
In a certain code language,
“Fan Pet Ball” is written as ‘tin kin ak’.
“Asia Ball Doctor” is written as ‘ais aiv ak’.
“Pet Hanoi lion market” is written as ‘nid anu as tin’.
“Asia Fan Market Lion” is written as ‘ais nid anu kin’
- What is the code for ‘Pet in the given code language?
- Which of the following word is coded as ‘anu’?
marketliondoctorballEither a or bOption E
- What probably will be the code for “Sharp pet Ball”?
tin ak asak nid tinEither a or bCannot be determinedtin ak dgOption E
- Which of the following word is coded as ‘aiv’ in the given coded language?
ballfandoctormarketNone of theseOption C
- What is the code for ‘hanoi’ in the above coded language?
aivaistinasNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following is the total age of T, S and Q?
- Which of the following city is liked by the person who is youngest among all?
MumbaiLucknowKanpurEither b or cPannaOption D
- How many years of difference between the age of T and V?
129117None of theseOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way so form a group, find the one which does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following combination is true regarding to the given statement?
P-MumbaiT-ChennaiV-PannaU-LucknowAll are trueOption B
Directions (6-10): Seven friends P , Q , R, S, T, U and V of different ages viz. 15yr, 18yr, 25yr, 28yr, 34yr, 36yr and 37yr. They like different cities Mumbai , Lucknow , Kanpur , Chennai , Pune , Panna and Bhind. All the given information not in the same order. T’s age is a perfect square and he likes Chennai. S is 3 years younger than Q who is not the oldest person among all. P likes Pune. R is older than U but younger than V who is not the oldest person among all. R likes Mumbai. Neither Q nor S like Panna. Neither Q nor U like Bhind. The friend who like Bhind is younger than only one friend. S’s age is multiple of 5 but not a perfect square. T’s age is an odd number.