- Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight friends i.e. Priyanka, Queen, Riya, Shivani, Taruna, Udita, Varsha and Weom are sitting in a circular table but not necessarily in same order. All are facing towards center.
Priyanka sits 2nd to the right of Queen, who is an immediate neighbor of Riya. Three persons sit between Riya and Taruna, who is not an immediate neighbor of Priyanka. Weom sits 2nd to the left of Varsha, who is not an immediate neighbor of Shivani.
Who among the following person sits immediate right of Shivani?PriyankaRiyaTarunaQueenNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following person faces Udita?
ShivaniRiyaTarunaQueenNone of theseOption A
- How many persons are sitting between Weom and Queen?
1324None of theseOption B
- Who among the following persons are immediate neighbors of Varsha?
Taruna and UditaTaruna and QueenQueen and UditaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based on a certain pattern, find the one which does not belong to that group?
- In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by three/four conclusions. Read the statements and then decide which of the following conclusions follow from the given statements.
STATEMENTS: Vz>Nz>Dz≤Mz>Oz; Kz≥Tz; Oz>Pz=Qz>Tz
c) OzOnly a followsOnly b followsOnly c followsOnly a and b followsNone of theseOption D
- STATEMENTS: SxEx; Ix=Tx≤Dx
c) SxOnly a followsOnly c followsOnly a and b followsOnly a and c followsNone of theseOption D
- STATEMENTS: WsFsSs≥Ts
c) Ss≥HsOnly a and b followOnly b and c followOnly b followAll followsNone of theseOption C
- STATEMENTS: Kq>Gq>Fq=YqPq>Hq≥Cq; Iq=Tq≤Dq
c) Tq≤DqOnly a and c followsOnly c followsOnly a followsOnly a and b followsAll followsOption E
- STATEMENTS: Ms>FsCs=Es>Zs
c) Fs≥CsOnly a and b followOnly a followsOnly c followsOnly b followsNone of theseOption A