Directions (1-5): Eight candidates- Parul, Queen, Rashi, Sakshi, Tanu, Unnati, Varsha and Wirya are sitting around a circle. Three of them are facing toward the centre and other five are facing outside the centre of the circle. Two persons sit between Wirya and Tanu and two persons sit between Unnati and Tanu. Rashi sits second left to Varsha, who faces the centre of the circle. Queen faces the centre of the circle. Queen sits third right to Unnati. Sakshi is not neighbour of Wirya. Rashi is sitting third to the left of Sakshi, who sits second right to Parul, who faces outside the centre of the circle. Tanu is not opposite to Unnati and Rashi. Immediate neighbors of Unnati faces opposite direction.
- Who among following sits fourth to right of Parul?
QueenRashiVarshaWiryaNone of theseOption D
- Who is sitting third to the left of Tanu?
SakshiQueenUnnatiVarshaCannot be determinedOption C
- Who among following sits immediate left of Unnati?
VarshaRashiQueenCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Who is second to the right of Varsha?
ParulWiryaQueeenEither Parul or WiryaNone of theseOption C
- How many candidates are sitting between Wirya and Sakshi, when counted in clockwise direction from Sakshi?
- O has off on which of the following day?
- Which of the following candidate has off on Monday?
- Who has weekly off immediate after R?
No oneMNOPOption A
- How many persons has off after Q?
- In a certain way, Q is related to Tuesday and M is related to Friday, then N is related to whom?
MondaySundayThrusdaySaturdayNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-10): Seven candidates M , N , O , P , Q, R and S have weekly off on different days of the week starting from Sunday to Saturday in such a way that only one person has holiday only on one day but not necessary in the same order.O neither have off just after nor just before M. P neither has weekly off on the first nor on the last day of the week. Equal number of persons are having off before and after M. No one have off before Q. Number of persons having off between Q and O is same as between R and P. O does not have off before N. S does not have weekly off before N.